Sunday, September 9, 2012

First Math Test!!

On Wednesday is our first test! First test are always the hardest, for me, because you aren't familiar with how  the teacher is going to make them. Also, this is a math test so it's always scary! 

Probability is confusing. So, when you have to sit down, with no notes and no help from anyone, and take a test it's really intimidating! I'm hoping that I'll do ok on it and not get a horrible grade! This weekend, and week, means study study study!

I'll be going over my notes, homework, and in class activities. We have one more class period before the test so hopefully we'll have a review day! That way I'll have an idea of what exactly all my studying should be focused on. 

So, until Wednesday I'll be crossing my fingers that the test goes good! Or just crossing my fingers that the worst test grade will get dropped from our final grade ;) 


1 comment:

  1. I really hate test anxieties. Who doesn't? But I found out that it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. Despite the poor grade I received on the test, I was motivated to study harder. When the next test was coming up I was actually looking forward to the test. In fact, I was no longer feeling any anziety but anticipation. I was fully confident that I was ready. And alas and alack (whatever that means), I aced the test! Practice tests are also very helpful for test-takings.

    ReplyDelete